Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer of 2009

Hello everyone, Here we are again doing a little update on our summer. We have been busy, and have been having lot of fun. Joel has been working really hard on his business, and we hardly ever see him, but we have some great friends, and family here in Las Vegas that I can go play with. This summer Joel and I have been to Hawaii, and a couple of trips to Utah. One of the trips to Utah we got to experince my brother and his wife going through the Mt. Timpanogous Temple, and get sealed for time and all Eternity. On that trip we got to go to a rodeo, and unfortunately it poured on us the whole time. Luckily we didn't take Lily or it would have been even more miserable than it was already. Lily is getting so big and so much fun. We are about to try potty training, and introducing her to a big bed. I am a little nervous, so any advice is greatly appreciated. Our last trip up to Utah I got to spend time with my sisters, and mom and even got to go horse back riding with my brother. I got to do alot of projects with my mom and sister, and they taught me alot of stuff. Like making a blanket, a baby sling, and bows. They are great and I love them. Joel had a family reunion up at Aspen Grove which is just above Sundance. It was beautiful, and so much fun. If anyone gets a chance to go you should do it. We got to do crafts, movies, hiking, swimming, and alot of eating. But best of all we got to stay up late, and play nerts with everyone, and got to listen to a great fireside which Joels grandpa spoke at and who is an amazing person. We are so blessed to have two incredible families, and that we can all be sealed together. Anyways, we hope you all are doing well. And it seems that i update every month or two so i will get back to you soon. Love you all!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you posted more! Aspen Grove looks like a blast! And those pictures of Lily are adorable, I can't believe how darn cute she is!